Actions Taken by the Georgia Board State Board of Private Detectives and Security Agencies at its December 2 Meeting
Macon, Ga.—The Georgia State Board of Private Detectives and Security Agencies held its meeting on Thursday, December 2, 2010.
The Board approved 18 company licenses, one instructor license and four employee licenses.
The Board approved a request to lift the probationary licensure status for the following classroom/firearms training instructor licensee:
- Joseph D. Higley, Hinesville
The Board approved a request to release the suspension for the following classroom/firearms training instructor licensee:
- Randolph McFadden, Stone Mountain
The Board voted to suspend the licensees listed below for failure to repay a student loan. The suspension will cease upon receipt by the division director of a “Notice of Release” from the Georgia Higher Education Assistance Corporation.
- Steven E. Evans, Atlanta
- Michael C. McCarthy, Atlanta
- Yashika Thomas, Norcross
- Jonathan D. Jones, Smyrna
- Scott H. Barrett, Suwanee
- Corey L. Rogers, Riverview, FL
The Board voted to ratify the following cease and desist orders for unlicensed practice:
- Turino Eugene Hawkins d/b/a Crime Prevention Agency, Atlanta
- Robert Copeland d/b/a Southern Concierge Services, Atlanta
The Georgia State Board of Private Detectives and Security Agencies will hold its next meeting Thursday, February 4, 2011 at 9:00 a.m. at the Professional Licensing Boards Division office in Macon.