Actions Taken by the Georgia Board State Board of Private Detectives and Security Agencies at its April 21 Meeting
Macon, Ga.—The Georgia State Board of Private Detectives and Security Agencies held its meeting on Thursday, April 21, 2011.
The Board voted to approve 14 company licenses, 9 instructor licenses, and 11 employee licenses.
The Board approved a request for a 180 day grace period from the following licensee to replace the company’s designee:
- Georgia Protective Services, Snellville
The Board voted to ratify the following cease and desist orders issued for unlicensed practice:
- Big Man Protection Services Inc., Johnny Lewis Brown, Austell
- Vista Security Enforcement Services, Daniel Alexander, College Park
- Sister Soldier Security, Zoraida Higginbotham, Atlanta
- Omega Security, Omega Security, Inc., Titan Investigation & Protection Services, Inc., Raymond Whitefield, Naylor
- Security Enforcement, Jason Green, Lawrenceville
The Georgia State Board of Private Detectives and Security Agencies will hold its next meeting Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 9:00 a.m. at the Professional Licensing Boards Division office in Macon.